Are you short on time for marketing your business? Do you have so many marketing ideas you’re not sure where to start?
If so, you’re like hundreds of other business owners who say they’re overwhelmed with marketing their business.
While bootstrapping helps early on, as your business grows, hiring a marketing team is a smart strategy to consider.
Imagine the time, energy, and focus you’d have not worrying about building your website and making ongoing updates, writing sales copy, SEO, social media, webinar management and content creation.
Plus, getting tasks like these off your plate, frees you to focus on growth and building your bottom line.
Here’s a few benefits of delegating your marketing tasks:
– you experience improved accuracy while avoiding costly mistakes
– you cut the learning curve to zero having to keep up with latest tools and techniques
– you get marketing tasks are handled in a timely manner
– you benefit with expert guidance, fresh perspectives and creative ideas
– technical expertise from experienced professionals
What you get with a marketing team:
1. Branding experts and graphic designers who are trained in the subtle nuances of design and brand enhancement to showcase your business credibility and establish your unique brand position.
2. Website designers who have studied how a user interface layout is critical to a website’s success and how to merge that with a unique brand design to give a professional look and feel to a website. Quality web designers also know how to design “responsive” layouts for optimal smart phone experiences.
3. Website developers and programmers who eat, breathe and sleep code. You want experts who know how to make a website work the best way possible for search engines, user experiences, and ultimately get sales conversions.
4. SEO / SEM experts who do nothing but study trends and test and tweak their work all day long. This in itself is a full time job and lots of money can be wasted if you don’t quite know what you’re doing.
5. Copywriters who have a gift of writing and understanding the psychological aspect of drawing in a potential client, getting them engaged and becoming emotionally involved in the copy that will compel them into action.
6. Online Marketers who can advise you on how to do an effective product launch, send out a newsletter that people will actually read, or set up your blog posts for the best search engine optimization.
7. Social media advisors who have studied several of the popular platforms and understand the systems and strategies that go into an effective social media campaign.
So stop struggling.
Do what you do best and delegate the rest!